Previous Players Now Playing Professionally
Summer 2015 Dates:
Sunday 24th July- 5th August 2016
If you are a player/parent looking for professional soccer training in England, under current professional academy coaches, psychologists, conditioners and physiotherapists then you have come to the right place. If you are a player/parent looking for an opportunity to showcase talent in front of professional scouts in England then look no further…
We offer the opportunity of a lifetime where players can access the exact programmes, sessions and education in place at the very elite level. Our coaches are not just working at the elite level on a day-to-day basis with the highest qualifications possible but are experts in individual based coaching. Every summer, players fly from all corners of the globe to showcase their talent in front of the best soccer education available to the public.
To be an Academy footballer in the UK, a child is classed as the top 1% in the country after going through a rigorous recruitment process.
Our soccer camp in England is specifically set up to deliver academy coaching within a residential environment for players aged 9-21 years. Most players who attend our courses are either signed at professional clubs, looking for trials or to experience the life of a young professional.
Personalised Profiling Report
At the end of the Residential, every player receives a personalised profiling report. This gives detailed written feedback on their own personal profile technically, tactically and physically.
The PHYSICAL report involves numerous tests carried out by our Strength and Conditioning expert (example left).
The data not only provides parents/players with strong indicators of potential future injuries through muscular imbalances but also compares them to that of the same age at an elite academy. The tests are not aerobic based such as bleep/yo-yo test, instead they are based around muscular balance, proprioception, flexibility and walking/running technique(s).
The TECHNICAL and TACTICAL report provides parents/players with a breakdown of their game understanding, application and technical proficiency. This is not basic information such as ‘passing’ and ‘shooting’ but instead details strengths and areas to improve. We also provide players with practices/exercises that they can then carry out at home when they leave us to conclude their personalised programme.
We offer two programmes; a FULL and HALF programme.
(The half program is the same as the full programme, just for 6 days and 5 nights).
- 13 days, 12 nights
- 3 meals a day plus snacks
- Twin room accommodation – age and gender specific
- 40hrs+ Academy standard coaching
- Video analysis on patterns of play and technical requirements
- Conditioning sessions (optional and age specific)
- Pre-habilitation sessions before each training session with sports conditioner
- Tech/tact/phys Individual Learning Objectives for each player (individual coaching)
- Game realistic training on topics such as playing out from the back and counter attacking
- Tactical advice clinic *New for 2015
- Constant attendance by scouts for 9-21 age groups
- Intensive ball manipulation sessions, 1hr = 1000+ touches
- Full use of all facilities including gym, common rooms, internet suite and physiotherapy
- Full pastoral care 24/7 (parental access to pastoral staff available 24/7)
- On site laundry (extra charge, approximately £3)
- Bank for any items requiring safe keeping