Our 2019 residential is in a private college in the countryside with security 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our camp is restricted to a specific number of players which usually fills up by May/June. We offer two programmes:
FULL : 13 days, 12 nights
HALF: 6 days, 5 nights
DATES: (Full programme) Begins 5pm Sunday July 21st 2019, finishes 5pm Friday August 2nd, 2019. The camp includes:
- Three meals per day (wide selection of food & cater for specific diets)
- Accommodation is for two sharing per room – age specific
- 40hrs+ professional coaching with fun but competitive games
- Modern video tactical and technical analysis
- Conditioning sessions by S & C Coach (age and ability specific)
- Pre-hab before each training session with S & C coach
- Individual one-to-one coaching for every player
- Fun games including finishing, matches and competitions
- Professional Sports Psychologist for one-to-one and group support
- Constant attendance by professional scouts for 9-22 age groups
- Intensive ball manipulation sessions involving over 600 touches
- Full use of all facilities including gym, futsal court, head tennis, common rooms, internet suite and physiotherapy
- Full pastoral care 24/7 (parental access to staff available 24/7)
- On site laundry
- Security for any items requiring safe keeping
- Professional physiotherapist for rehab and prehab
Personalised Identity Report
Every player receives a personalised profiling report. This gives detailed feedback on their own personal identity – technically, tactically and physically. It is vital that players know themselves; what their strengths are and where they need to improve upon leaving. We teach players to be responsible for their own development.
The PHYSICAL report involves tests carried out by our Strength and Conditioning experts. The data not only provides parents/players with strong indicators of potential future injuries through muscular imbalances but also compares them to that of the same age at an elite academy. Each player then works one to one in the gym with our S and C experts where they are guided through the exercises to do at home once they leave.
The TECHNICAL and TACTICAL report provides parents/players with a breakdown of their game understanding, application and technical proficiency. We also provide each player with an Identity Plan which is extremely unique.