JULY 30th - AUGUST 5th 2022. 28 PLAYERS (SOLD OUT)
AT BOLTON WANDERERS STADIUM
LATE SUMMER CAMP WEEKEND ANNOUNCED IN AUGUST
Every camp is personalised and bespoke around the players on it. Our residentials are ONLY open to small numbers so that we can impact each and every player on a daily basis. Sessions are designed and built around the players on the course and focus on their specific identities. The key for us is really dialling into the social and emotional side of each player.
All Camps Include:
- Three meals per day delivered from Power Kitchen nutrition company where you choose every aspect (huge selection & cater for ALL diets)
- Incredible facilities staying every night at Bolton Wanderers FC Stadium Hotel ‘Bolton Whites’
- Presentation room overlooking the stadium pitch
- Training daily in multi million pound arena
- Accommodation single or double sharing room available (some overlook the stadium pitch)
- Hours of professional coaching by UEFA full time Academy staff
- Modern video analysis
- Conditioning sessions by S & C Coach (age and ability specific)
- Sports Psychologist for one-to-one and group support
- Constant attendance by professional scouts for 9-22 age groups
- Intensive sessions involving over 600 touches
- Full care 24/7 (parental access to staff available at all times)
- Full use of all facilities including relaxation areas, tennis courts, incredible bedrooms with TV, wifi etc.
- Individual one-to-one coaching for every player
- Fun games including finishing, matches and competitions
Soccer School UK now use an Athlete’s Nutrition Company (Power Kitchen) to provide meals for all players. Every participant chooses their own food from an extensive list and these are delivered three times per day in a personalised box. Players choose their own carbs (chips, sweet potatoes, wedges, pasta, rice etc), protein (all meat, goujons, fish, cheese, vegan, vegetarian etc.), greens (any vegetables), sauces and wide selection of healthy sugar free desserts. You eat whatever you decide from our personalised chef!
The PHYSICAL report (only available on week long courses) involves tests carried out by our Strength and Conditioning experts. The data provides parents/players with strong indicators of potential future injuries through muscular imbalances implementing elite modern functional movement assessment. Each player then works one to one in the gym with our S and C experts so that they can work on this when back home.
We also provide each player with an Identity Plan on the week long courses which offers extremely specific feedback.